Sammii

Sammii Stone

Friday 27 June 2014

Why did I choose Media?



Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies? 

I chose GCSE Media Studies because I love music and films and just creating new ideas, I'm quite creative but mainly for the sake of making music videos. Last year I done Music and I loved it from beginning to end so Media would be something I predict to be a good ending for high school for me. I'm greatly into songs and Rihanna and her type of music videos so Unit 3 would be a magnificent experience for me.

Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?

The part I'm mostly and genuinely looking forward to has to be Unit 3 where we are able to go and make our music videos, throw out our own ideas and use cameras as I mentioned in the previous question, music is quite a big chunk of why I decided to take the path to Media.

What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? 

I hope to learn the most professional angels of holding a camera when shooting a scene and making videos, how to cut scenes and how to approach individuals with the camera. I also want to learn how to edit and effect out a picture, how to use photoshop and re-position pictures. Thats mainly what i'd like to learn from Media.

What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? 

Realistically, I'd say an A would be a very sensible grade for me and I think I could achieve such grade but a B would not be harm, I think I could live out with a B too but really I think A is the grade I would most like and so which its the grade I'm aiming for.

What was the last TV programme or film you watched? 

The last sort of film, more of like a document was on Tv randomly and beginning and I thought why not watch it, so I did and its called 'Murdered By My Boyfriend' Its a really heartbreaking film and its does pull at your heart strings but also very inspiring and quite engaging.

Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?

The more a film appeals to an audience the bigger the audience but I think they appeal to an audience because people who usually make films mainly try to link to lives and typical problems around the world, genres that are most desired by individuals, for example Love. A romantic love movie would probably reach out to young women who are in love or who are just genuinely into that stuff. Sometimes bullying and sometimes school films, but as you can see they all link to people around the world.

What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? 

A technology I have used to access the media in the last 24 hours is probably the usual and typical type of things for example, Computer, the radio and a phone.

What device do you use most to access the media? 

A device i'm constantly on has to be my computer as i'm often and usually on it.

What is the main news story on the BBC News website currently? Why do you think it is the main story?
Judge rebukes Cameron for comments on Coulson conviction... I think the reason this is probably the main news story because it has David Cameron so its most likely to go public news.

What is the main news story on the Guardian website (guardian.co.uk) currently? Why do you think it is the main story?

Exactly like the previous news story from BBC news we have a story on David Cameron  getting comments and being rebuked and as I said before I think its the main story because David Cameron is our prime minister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment