Sammii

Sammii Stone

Friday 4 July 2014

HSBC

Sending messages 
I chose three different type of pictures with the same type of meaning and sending the same great message through. Firstly I used a family picture, a typical family picture... mum, dad and two kids, this picture is under the title family. The second picture are two female best friends clearly shown. This is also under the title family. The third picture is a kitten hugged with love against the owners face. 

The message is, not only blood makes other people who are either different from you or don't look the same as you family. People you love and people you trust are family too. Animals you keep and take responsibility for are family and you treat them with love and kindness, make them feel included and important. Best friends are like sisters and you trust them and put them in the family list because they are always there for you. You love them. Lastly family is family, connected by blood but still lovable and very important in ones life. The message as a whole is very strong and people can relate. People who are in your heart are always going to be family, connected by blood or not.

To be honest I don't think I would really want to put any improvements to my current message because I think its a very meaningful message and I thought about it really carefully before any actions made but maybe I could have been less emotional and more creative as an improvement but either way I love my current one anyway.
If I could have done anything differently I think I would have maybe made more sending messages with pictures and writing because I only had time for one and as a result I only had one message but that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment